Map of the World

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Map of the World

Post by Dungeon Master on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Here is the map of the known world



Information on various locations on the map will be added here in the future.[img][/img]
avatar
Dungeon Master
Admin

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile http://civrpg.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zaberi on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:32 am

avatar
Zaberi
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Geizerich on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:31 am

How do you guys make maps <.>

Geizerich
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:43 am

Enjoy not being answered you massive shitdumb.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:57 am

Aww, look at Yaldabaoth. He thinks he's people.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zaberi on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:38 am

avatar
Zaberi
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 518
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote:Aww, look at Yaldabaoth. He thinks he's people.

You stupid sub-human, it would be "person", the word "people" indicates multiple. And yes, as a human my facts are taken as such by other humans. Anything else is irrelevant. And you're attempt at "HURF AHZ MATUR SU U WRUNG" is a massive fail for two reasons. One saying "AWWW" doesn't mean the opposition is being "childish", you're just a faggot. Two even if it did that wouldn't make your post any less retarded or any more credible. If anything it just means you're a knave sub-human.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zala on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Don't we have enough treads to deal with complaints?

Yalda, take this one into the the Game forum.
avatar
Zala
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:53 am

Yaldabaoth wrote:
Torlof Icebeard wrote:Aww, look at Yaldabaoth. He thinks he's people.

You stupid sub-human, it would be "person", the word "people" indicates multiple. And yes, as a human my facts are taken as such by other humans. Anything else is irrelevant. And you're attempt at "HURF AHZ MATUR SU U WRUNG" is a massive fail for two reasons. One saying "AWWW" doesn't mean the opposition is being "childish", you're just a faggot. Two even if it did that wouldn't make your post any less retarded or any more credible. If anything it just means you're a knave sub-human.

It's a quote from TFS Abridged first off but I felt that it fit the situation. Now I don't have to see your posts if I don't feel like it, so you don't matter any more. No more angry, childish, trollish Yalda anymore. If I feel like a debate, I'll respond. If I don't, suck it.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 am

So your entire post is just you stating how retarded you are. Sub-human, what you do or do not see doesn't change the previous statements. And your delusional kike brain has the foolish idea that what it "sees" isn't utterly irrelevant. I mean your post states that I have "lost" something of value because a worthless sub-human isn't immediately reading my posts. I cannot stress how retarded such a sentiment is.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zala on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:25 am

Yalda, nobody cares.

Also, I'm king of this hill too. Therefore, you lose.
avatar
Zala
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:38 am

Yaldabaoth wrote:So your entire post is just you stating how retarded you are. Sub-human, what you do or do not see doesn't change the previous statements. And your delusional kike brain has the foolish idea that what it "sees" isn't utterly irrelevant. I mean your post states that I have "lost" something of value because a worthless sub-human isn't immediately reading my posts. I cannot stress how retarded such a sentiment is.

That's nice Dear. And if you didn't feed on this attention, you would have stop posting long ago seeing as this board is apparently below your standards.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:52 am

Torlof Icebeard wrote:

That's nice Dear. And if you didn't feed on this attention,

You are "projecting" again. "Feed on attention"? Only a sub-human mind could possibly assume such is the current situation. Maybe for you, but that's not how humans operate. You're too retarded to guess my motives. Also, using the word "dear" just shows what a faggot you are, thus re-affirming your sub-human status.

Torlof Icebeard wrote:
you would have stop posting long ago seeing as this board is apparently below your standards.

Once you shitwit's stop shitposting, I would. Funny as the sub-human who repeatedly states it's "ignoring" continues to shitpost.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 am

Zala wrote:Yalda, nobody cares.

As i've stated before, kike, the "opinions" of you sub-humans is worthless.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zala on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 am

Yaldabaoth wrote:
Zala wrote:Yalda, nobody cares.

As i've stated before, kike, the "opinions" of you sub-humans is worthless.

Your opinion about my opinion means nothing.

As king of the hill, I declare myself right.
avatar
Zala
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:40 am

Zala wrote:

Your opinion about my opinion means nothing.


It's not an opinion, it's a fact. You're too retarded to understand.


Zala wrote:KUNG UF DA HUIL XDXD

Retreating into the little "world" known as "Full Retard" doesn't change the facts stated.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:26 am

Alright Yalda, use logical evidence to back up these "facts" of yours. PROTIP: You can't.

Let me show you what I mean:
-Me calling Yaldaboth a retard = Sub-human faggot
-Yalda calling me a retard = Yalda the Destroyer (quote me again out of context why don't you?)

The above cannot be constituted as logical fact as you have absolutely no proof of it being true other than your pathetic repeated attempts of saying it is. I'm actually a very intelligent individual, and no sub-human (you didn't define this term clearly either so I'm going to assume you mean a primate of some sort) could run a Civilization (or Circle-jerk as you are so often fond of calling it) thread like I or the other people on this board have done for some periods of time if this was the case.

You, however, have done nothing of the sort. You do not contribute anything to this board other than spam, hatred, and sometimes a good laugh when you really get desperate and are scrambling to make a comeback to a well-thought out post (which you have posted rarely, if at all).

What started out as a small disagreement between you and Koldrick that could have been settled easily by the OP of the thread was blown out of proportions when you made an entire thread about it. You sought attention, perhaps? (You are correct in one sense: I cannot comprehend what goes on inside your deluded little mind, as one cannot be so totally convinced of his victory while wallowing in shame and defeat.) However, when the majority of the board disagreed with you, we instantly became sub-human faggots by your own accord. This, once again, is simply not true. You have, however, become a reject, misfit, and outcast as I have proclaimed as everyone on this community rejects you as another asshole on the Internet. However, I sometimes pity you, as no person stoops so low to your level other than someone angry at the world and who has turned their back on it. Say I'm projecting as your defense mechanism, but it's either true or your just crazy, and I'm sorry for you.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zala on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Yaldabaoth wrote:
Zala wrote:

Your opinion about my opinion means nothing.


It's not an opinion, it's a fact. You're too retarded to understand.


Zala wrote:KUNG UF DA HUIL XDXD

Retreating into the little "world" known as "Full Retard" doesn't change the facts stated.

The only "fact" is that I'm king of the hill. Get at me nigga.
avatar
Zala
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote:The above cannot be constituted as logical fact as you have absolutely no proof of it being true other than your pathetic repeated attempts of saying it is.

Except for the empirical evidence in every post you make that supports my claim. You wouldn't consider it to be "logical" because you cannot think.

Torlof Icebeard wrote:I'm actually a very intelligent individual,

What a retarded sentiment. The retard doesn't consider itself retarded, probably because they're retarded. It's obvious you wouldn't consider yourself retarded, retard.

Torlof Icebeard wrote:and no sub-human

And the sub-human wouldn't do the same either, you sub-human.

Torlof Icebeard wrote:settled easily by the OP of the thread was blown out of proportions when you made an entire thread about it.

Has rumia posted since then dumbshit? And regardless I was right, so the points moot.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote: I cannot comprehend what goes on inside your deluded little mind, as one cannot be so totally convinced of his victory while wallowing in shame and defeat.

You still reside in a delusional mindframe as you incorrectly state the current situation. In typical sub-human behavior you jump on spewing the same words I used in previous posts, but since you lack human intelligence the words are mis-used and out-of-context. That's called a "buzzword", sub-human. It's true you cannot comprehend much of anything, but it's the fault of your sub-human failings.


Torlof Icebeard wrote: You have, however, become a reject, misfit, and outcast as I have proclaimed as everyone on this community rejects you as another asshole on the Internet.

And the kike retard continues the illusion that the feelings of its sub-human brethren hold any weight. Further evidence to your stupidity. You're under the false impression that humans are affected by a circle-jerk of butt-hurt sub-humans.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zala on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 pm

You put a lot of effort into that. 7/10 for effort.
avatar
Zala
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Zala wrote:

The only "fact" is that I'm king of the hill. Get at me nigga.

There is no deeper meaning of the word fact in the context you used it, so the parentheses was unnecessary, shitwit. And you "think" that because
Spoiler:
You're
Spoiler:
Retarded

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Zala wrote:You put a lot of effort into that. 7/10 for effort.

What you sub-human filth "feel" is irrelevant, as i've stated multiple times.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zala on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Yaldabaoth wrote:
Zala wrote:You put a lot of effort into that. 7/10 for effort.

What you sub-human filth "feel" is irrelevant, as i've stated multiple times.

But you forgot one thing. I'm king of the hill nigga, therefore, everything I say is relevant.

Check and mate, mah nigga.
avatar
Zala
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Being retarded isn't funny.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Yaldabaoth wrote:Being retarded isn't funny.

None of us are laughing at you. You're right.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Silvertongue on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote:
Yaldabaoth wrote:Being retarded isn't funny.

None of us are laughing at you. You're right.

Speak for yourself. I haven't stopped laughing since Yalda called you retarded 6 times in two sentences.
Yalda, you are a schmitty and we will leave it at that.
You won't, of course, you are incapable of leaving things alone, but I refuse to acknowledge you any more.
Torlof, don't fight with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Zala, you are most assuredly king of this hill, nigga.
avatar
Silvertongue
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote:

None of us are laughing at you. You're right.

That was so witty. You implied anyone who makes your butt burn is retarded, and thus not funny. The peak wit and it's still shit.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Silvertongue on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Yaldabaoth wrote:
Torlof Icebeard wrote:

None of us are laughing at you. You're right.

That was so witty. You implied anyone who makes your butt burn is retarded, and thus not funny. The peak wit and it's still shit.

If somebody went around trying to burn people's butts, I would assume that they are either retarded or criminally insane.
Actually, probably just retarded. If they were criminally insane, they would succeed.
avatar
Silvertongue
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Yaldabaoth wrote:That was so witty. You implied anyone who makes your butt burn is retarded, and thus not funny. The peak wit and it's still shit.

Funny, I could say the same thing about every post you've made here.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum