Map of the World

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Koldrick Earthrender wrote:Speak for yourself. I haven't stopped laughing since Yalda called you retarded 6 times in two sentences.


I agree reading me destroy sub-humans is somewhat hilarious, you actually just further showed that you're unable to follow a simple point. Thus a massive dumbshit.

Koldrick Earthrender wrote:Yalda, you are a schmitty and we will leave it at that.

Your shit-spewing is meaningless, sub-human.

Koldrick Earthrender wrote:You won't, of course, you are incapable of leaving things alone, but I refuse to acknowledge you any more.


You stated that around 5 times already, faggot. Hurry up and die.

Koldrick Earthrender wrote:Torlof, don't fight with stupid people.

You should've warned it of the dangers of attempting to "argue" with its betters, such as myself. It would've been better.


Koldrick Earthrender wrote:Zala, you are most assuredly king of this hill, nigga.

That still isn't funny you filthy sub-human.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Silvertongue on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:16 pm

YOUR POST SHALL REMAIN A LITTLE BAR ASKING ME WHETHER OR NOT I WISH TO VIEW IT YALDA, I SHALL NOT BE TEMPTED.
avatar
Silvertongue
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Yaldabaoth wrote: sub-human.

Your shit-posting is meaningless. Everything that you say about us applies to you faggot. Go home.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote:

Funny, I could say the same thing about every post you've made here.

The only things "funny" in this thread is the huge degree of failure contained in your post. Your post doesn't even make an iota of sense, slightly less than usual for you, and is basically your retarded mind assuming " NO U" is a viable rebuttal. And even then an astute sub-human, or what passes for being astute amongst sub-humans, could see how much that doesn't fit. Keep failing you retard.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote:
Yaldabaoth wrote: sub-human.

Your shit-posting is meaningless. Everything that you say about us applies to you faggot. Go home.

Except they don't, sub-human, your projecting has reached critical amounts. Spewing shit isn't even an mirage of an proper argument. Your shitty " NO U" failposts are disgustingly pathetic and shows how utterly devastating the metaphorical thrashing i've given you was.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Yaldabaoth wrote:The only things "funny" in this thread is the huge degree of failure contained in your post. Your post doesn't even make an iota of sense, slightly less than usual for you, and is basically your retarded mind assuming " NO U" is a viable rebuttal. And even then an astute sub-human, or what passes for being astute amongst sub-humans, could see how much that doesn't fit. Keep failing you retard.

It does make sense actually. You get anally irritated, sling some witty rebuttal of us being retarded or ignore us altogether. You're a deluded loony.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Yaldabaoth wrote:Except they don't, sub-human, your projecting has reached critical amounts. Spewing shit isn't even an mirage of an proper argument. Your shitty " NO U" failposts are disgustingly pathetic and shows how utterly devastating the metaphorical thrashing i've given you was.

You are shit posting as we speak, and I could not give one single fuck about whatever opinion you're spewing over the forum today. Once again, you're wrong. But keep struggling, I can do this all night.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote:

It does make sense actually. You get anally irritated, sling some witty rebuttal of us being retarded or ignore us altogether. You're a deluded loony.

You're doing those things again. One posting your retarded delusions and the other projecting your faggotry. It's like everything you've done since I started destroying you, you attributed to me then post the retarded trite like it's true. Unfortunately for you a human can just read what occured and realise your shit.

Torlof Icebeard wrote:You are shit posting as we speak, and I could not give one single fuck about whatever opinion you're spewing over the forum today. Once again, you're wrong. But keep struggling, I can do this all night.


Ah yes, Torlof's "Spew buzzwords and copy posts" tactic like a typical sub-human. Almost textbook behavior. You can be butt-burt then cry all night? I'm not surprised.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:50 pm

FUN FACT: I'm not a retard.
FUN FACT: I'm not projecting.

FUN FACT: I make logical points and you hide behind one of the two (or both) of the defense mechanisms by either telling me I'm projecting or my opinion doesn't matter to you as I have somehow been decided as lesser by you.

None of this changes that fact that you are commonly wrong and scrambling to make a decent response every time I refute your pathetic points, such as the two above.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote:FUN FACT: I'm not a retard.
FUN FACT: I'm not projecting.

Posting the delusions your retarded mind conjures up doesn't make it true, retard. Ignoring reality on hurts your rear more in the end.

Torlof Icebeard wrote:either telling me I'm projecting or my opinion doesn't matter to you as I have somehow been decided as lesser by you.

Here's Torlof's "Spew buzzwords and copy posts" tactic. While he leaves out on the former he continues to try emulation of my previous posts when I called him out on his psychological retreats. For example he states "defense mechanism" only after I destroy numerous of its failposts through stating it internal "motives". Then he again posts its retarded delusions of the current scenario.

Torlof Icebeard wrote:None of this changes that fact that you are commonly wrong and scrambling to make a decent response every time I refute your pathetic points, such as the two above.

And he attempts to mimic my nature, but fails painf

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 pm

It is a defense mechanism, Yalda, no matter how you try to deny it, and it's a flimsy one at that. And I do not mimic your nature, as I would never stoop so low.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Torlof Icebeard wrote:It is a defense mechanism, Yalda, no matter how you try to deny it, and it's a flimsy one at that.


And Torlof continues spewing the delusional refuse that emerges from the shitpile that is its inner cranium. Stating a fact is not a defense mechanism, neither is bringing the truth to a hallucinating sub-human. Which is why such a term doesn't make any sense in the context you spewed it. You don't understand what that term means, you're just regurgitating it because I used it and you were left sobbing. That makes it a buzzword, sub-human.

Torlof Icebeard wrote: And I do not mimic your nature, as I would never stoop so low.

Your failpost indicates otherwise you lying faggot.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Bullshit. I in no way mimic you, and it's your burden to prove it, not mine (but you don't prove much anything anyways.) Stating anything without reason is not a fact. There, that's a tip. I'll charge for the next one.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:04 am

Torlof Icebeard wrote:Stating anything without reason is not a fact. There, that's a tip. I'll charge for the next one.

That's situationaly true shitwit, you stated an obvious, sometimes fact. It's also true that what I state is a fact. I usually explain it for sub-humans like you, but it's almost always extremely obvious.

Torlof Icebeard wrote: I in no way mimic you, and it's your burden to prove it, not mine

Ofcourse it is dumbshit, which is why I already did.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 am

You want to know what, this isn't even worth it anymore. We're arguing over the key points of debate, and nothing of importance.

My hat goes off to you, Yalda. You may be a delusional, condescending shitbag, but you can hold one hell of a debate (even if not in the conventional sense), and I can respect that.

I'm done here.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:13 am

Torlof Icebeard wrote:We're arguing over the key points of debate, and nothing of importance.

No, retard, i'm stating you're a delusional sub-human and pointing out the flaws in each of your failposts.

Torlof Icebeard wrote: You may be a delusional, condescending shitbag,

More worthless buzzwords. Your improper use of the word "delusional", simply because I used it to great effect, lends credence to my previous statements.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Torlof Icebeard on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:27 am

Lol the same useless buzzwords you post, and my posts are very effective in refuting your points, if not making you break down into tears (which you cannot honestly expect from me either from an Internet debate.)

Either way, I still think your a fucking loony or very effective at trying to fill your ass-backwards persona your going after, but once again, I'm done.
avatar
Torlof Icebeard
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 300
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:49 am

Torlof Icebeard wrote:Lol the same useless buzzwords you post,

They're not "buzzwords" if used correctly retard, which is why you mimic their usage by your own admission.




Torlof Icebeard wrote:and my posts are very effective in refuting your points, if not making you break down into tears

In your delusional sub-human mind, prehaps, but in reality you're just being retarded.


Torlof Icebeard wrote:(which you cannot honestly expect from me either from an Internet debate.)


You sub-humans are of weak constitution, I wouldn't put it past you.


Torlof Icebeard wrote:Either way, I still think your a fucking loony or very effective at trying to fill your ass-backwards persona your going after, but once again, I'm done.

What you sub-human filth "feel" is unimportant.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zala on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:08 am

Yaldabaoth wrote:Being retarded isn't funny.

Being a constant asshole isn't witty or intelligent.

Also, this is my fucking hill.
avatar
Zala
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Silvertongue on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 am

It's hilarious that by just reading through everything yalda posted recently, he contradicts himself like 80 times.
Like for example, when you got mad at malkav for talking in third person and called him a subhuman for it, and then you resorted to that tactic merely minutes ago and acted like it was pure genius.
avatar
Silvertongue
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zala on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 am

Koldrick Earthrender wrote:It's hilarious that by just reading through everything yalda posted recently, he contradicts himself like 80 times.
Like for example, when you got mad at malkav for talking in third person and called him a subhuman for it, and then you resorted to that tactic merely minutes ago and acted like it was pure genius.

He's a professional troll. If you read through some of the history that Malkav found you'll see that he does this crap EVERYWHERE he goes.

There's no appeasing this guy.
avatar
Zala
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:38 am

Koldrick Earthrender wrote:It's hilarious that by just reading through everything yalda posted recently, he contradicts himself like 80 times.

Except I don't, sub-human. You're retarded so you misinterpret my posts you shitwit.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:43 am

Zala wrote: If you read through some of the history that Malkav found you'll see that he does this crap EVERYWHERE he goes

It's nowhere you dumbshit. Then if you're a delusional sub-human, like you certainly are, I guess you'll see anything you want to see and ignore the truth.

Zala wrote:Being a constant asshole isn't witty or intelligent.

Maybe not, but what a sub-human, such as yourself, considers to be an asshole is meaningless.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Zala on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:50 am

Did you get my PM?
avatar
Zala
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 606
Join date : 2013-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:54 am

Yeah, it was called "sup"? I deleted it, because I didn't trust it.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Silvertongue on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:58 am

Yaldabaoth wrote:
Koldrick Earthrender wrote:It's hilarious that by just reading through everything yalda posted recently, he contradicts himself like 80 times.

Except I don't, sub-human. You're retarded so you misinterpret my posts you shitwit.

Oh, you don't?
Please explain to me then what you meant when you told Malkav that he was a subhuman for speaking in the third person and how it differs from you doing it now.
Come on then.
Enlighten me.
Actually respond to this with a valid rebuttal, (which you won't) and I will concede the point.
Other than that, you will be known as hypocritical and subhuman to all here until you do.
avatar
Silvertongue
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Yaldabaoth on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:03 am

Well fuckwit, Malkav was assuming the voice of a corporation from a movie, and poorly at that, whilst I only referenced myself because the argument I made required such to convey the point. Any somewhat intelligent creature with even a mediocre grasp of the written "language" can grasp that, but you're retarded so it's not that surprising.

Yaldabaoth
Oldfag
Oldfag

Posts : 755
Join date : 2013-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Map of the World

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum